The Wanaque School PTA invites you to attend
6, 7 & 8th Grade Halloween Costume Party/Dance
Friday, October 24th 7:00–9:00 PM
Wanaque School Gym
$3.00 per student
Wanaque School PTA Drama 6–8 Program Presents
Calling All Student Actors Grades 6–8 for Audtions
Many Great Parts for Everyone!!!
Monday, October 27 3:30–5:00PM / Callbacks on Wednesday October 29th 3:30–5:00PM
Wanaque School Gym
* Rehearsals will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30–5:00PM. Beginning on November 3rd (with the exception of Tech Week)
* Tentative Show Date: Friday, Febrary 13th at 7:00PM and Saturday, February 14th at 2:00PM
* Cost per student is $40 and an additional $20 volunteer fee which will be returned after parental volunteer task.
* Please return the bottom portion of this form along iwth the payments by Friday, October 24th in an enveloped marked 6-8 Drama
* Students will not be allowed to audition unless payment and permission slip is received.
* Please send in two separate checks both made out to WSPTA. One for $40 and the other for $20.
We look forward to a very exciting drama season
The Halloween Parade and Sing Along for Pre-K – 4th Grade
will take place at 9:00AM on Friday, October 31st.
The children will march around the school grounds and
enter the gym for the Sing-A-Long
207 Ringwood Avenue, Wanaque, NJ 973-616-3656
Sponsoring a PTA Promotional Program
Pace Institute of Karate
Join for two months and receive a FREE karate unfirom!
All proceeds go directly to your child's school PTA!
Haskell & Wanaque School Students ONLY! New Students ONLY!
Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour Sunday, November 2nd!
SCHOOL CLOSED — Tuesday, November 4th
for Election Day
SCHOOL WILL BE CLOSED
Thursday and Friday, November 6th–7th, 2014
for the NJEA 2014 Teachers' Convention
Show your School Spirit
Deadline for Holiday Orders: November 14, 2014
We currently have:
T Shirts $10 * Hooded Zip-up Jacket $35 * Hooded Sweatshirt $25 * Mesh Basketball Shorts $15 * Sweatpants $20 * Cropped Sweatpants w/front zip pocket $30 * Yoga Pants $28 * Flannel PJs $20 * Winter Skull Hat $12 * String Tote Bag (new design) $12
Please contact Dayna Devine at Daynadev@optonline.net or
(973) 831-4383 to place your order and for size availability
Register Your Card
A+ School Rewards earnings here
Wanaque School is now officially registered with the Stop & Shop A+ School Rewards program.
With A+ School Rewards, points accrue with each purchase where the Stop & Shop Card is used. It even works with purchases made online with Peapod by Stop & Shop. At the end of each month, these points determine your school's cash total which is automatically credited to its account and school totals updated each month. (Please note: Gift cards, pharmacy, alcohol and/or cigarette purchases are excluded from accruing points.)
How It Works
How to Earn Extra Credit
8th Grade Yearbook Pictures will be Monday, November 24th
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help earn money for our school. Since we joined the program, we have earned over $17,000 from Box Tops for Education. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school.
• Clip the Box Tops symbol with the 10¢/expiration date from the hundreds of participating products and send them to school.
• Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com, where you can:
• See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
• Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
• Print coupons for your favorite Box Tops brand
• Clip the UPC labels from participating products
• Sign up your frequent shopper card from ShopRite
Please save your Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education and place them in an envelope or plastic bag. You can give them to your child's teacher or place them in the big pink box in the school office. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LABEL THE ENVELOPE/BAG WITH THE TEACHER'S NAME — we award prizes of snack certificates to the classes with the most points, and the overall winning class gets a pizza party in June!
Complete lists of the participating products can be found by clicking this link for the websites listed above. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wendy DeMaio (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Wanaque Elementary School PTA Coordinator for Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education.
Thank you for supporting Wanaque Elementary School!!